Great way to present chocolate, Chicks or any Easter gift thanks to Jenny Redfern.
To make your own Benny Bunny you will need …
A4 Pearl Bronze Card A4300PEARLBRONZE
A4 Pearl Misty Rose Card A4300PEARLMISTY
A4 Pearl White Ice Card A4300PEARLWHITEICE
A4 Pearl Oyster Shell Cream Card A4300PEARLOYSTERSHELL
Craft Foam Pads 5mm x 5mm x 2mm S57082
Extra Thick Acetate S57320
2 in 1 Glue Pen S57361
Ultra Clear Tape 6mm x 15m S57085
Die Cutting Machine
- Cut Bronze card 29.5cm by 21cm and score this at 4,14,18 and 28cm the extra bit is the flap to stick it together.
- Score the shorted side at 2cm (this is the bottom of the box)
- Using tonic layering dies Oval and Circles – die cut- (Sizes count from the smallest die out)
- 2 x Eyes from White Ice Card, size 1, circle die
- 2 x Cheeks from Bronze Card, size 2, circle die
- 1 x Head from Bronze Card, size 9, circle die
- 2 x Ears from Bronze Card, size 6, oval die
- 2 x Inner Ear from Misty Rose Card, size 3, oval die
- 2 x Feet from Bronze Card, size 4, oval die
- 2 x Inner feet, from Oyster Shell Cream Card, Size 3, oval die
- 1 x Tail, from Bronze Card, size 6, oval die
- 1 x Inner Tail from Oyster Shell Cream Card, size 4, oval die
- 2 x Hands (paws) from Bronze Card, size 4, oval die
- 1 x Nose from White Ice Card, size 1, circle die.
- 1 x Teeth from White Ice Card, Heart Punch
- Die Cut a hole in the front panel for the window, Using the Ultra Clear Tape, stick a rectangle of Extra Thick Acetate behind. Everything else is layered up with 2mm foam pads.
- Fold the edges of the card in to create your basic box and stick together with Ultra Clear Tape.
- Hole punch the card at the top to be able to thread the ribbon before attaching the head.
- Cut whiskers from the White Ice Card and stick to the head using the 2 in 1 Glue Pen along with the eyes, nose, cheeks and teeth to the head.
- Using the Foam Pads later up and attach the ears to the head and then the head to the body.
- Layer up the feed and tail with the Foam Pads and again using the Foam Pads attach this to the body.
- Attach the paws with Foam Pads
- Use the ribbon to give Benny a bow
- Fill your box and tie the bow
Thank you Jenny for this wonderful box. Please visit Jennys Blog for more of her work.
For information on Stix2 products contact :
T: 0191 2697810